Boltless Metal Shelving
Boltless metal shelving units can be quickly and easily be assembled into many different configurations to meet your specific application. Components consist of beams, posts, t-posts for joining shelving units together and shelving material (usually particle board). No cross-bracing is required, so this industrial shelving can be accessed from all four sides as needed.
Installation of this boltless metal shelving is quick and simple – all you need is a rubber mallet – there is no need for nuts, bolts or clips on standard units. Rivets on the beams snap into place on the slotted angle posts. Units wider than 48” do require a tie support and hardware.
This industrial shelving is built with flexibility in mind, the shelving components are reusable, and can be disassembled and reconfigured to meet new specifications.
Boltless Metal Shelving Unit Common Widths – 48”, 60”, 72”, 96”
Boltless Metal Shelving Unit Common Depths – 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 48”
IMPORTANT NOTE: All metal shelving weight capacities are based on evenly distributed loads on the shelves.
Benefits of Boltless Metal Shelving include:
- Cost effective, won’t break your budget.
- Flexibility –
- Many different post and beam sizes and capacities are available; so if you are storing paper, general storage items or heavier items such as archive boxes or tires, you are covered.
- Boltless shelving can be easily dismantled and reassembled to meet changing needs. (Please note it is always recommended that you make sure any new configuration meets the weight capacities of the beams/posts.)
- Because it is boltless – there are no nuts, bolts or clips to come loose or lose.
Common Areas of Use for Boltless Metal Shelving Include:
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Supply Rooms
- Archive Record Storage Rooms
- Backroom Storage
Common Configurations for Boltless Metal Shelving:
- Bulk Storage Units
- Bulky, Molding or Long Parts Storage
- Counter or Workstation Units
- Packing Tables
- Tire Racks
- Garment / Hand Rod Units
- Stock & Service Carts