Looking for a cost-effective and efficient way to expand your office space? A modular office allows you to create new space for administrative use or to provide your managers and supervisors with their own personal office space within your warehouse. They are designed with convenience and customization in mind – they can be either single and two story with several different styles of wall panels & flooring options.
Reasons Why You Should Consider a Modular Office
If you are looking for different methods to improve workforce productivity and to enhance accommodation for your employees in the warehouse, installing a modular office could be your solution as it beats leasing a new building with more room, in terms of the money you have to spend. In light of this, here are some important reasons why you should consider a modular office:
By installing a modular office and taking advantage of existing, unused vertical space within your warehouse, you avoid additional leasing expenses for a larger facility, as well as additional power and insurance costs. Business interruption is minimized, and as we know, downtime is lost revenue we can’t get back. Installation is completed quickly, with minimal mess, dust and disruption to your daily operation.
There is no question a modular office will offer you more flexible and customized options when it comes to creating additional office space for your workers.
- They can be custom designed to fit your specific needs as far as size, design and options.
- Raceways are built in to allow for quick and easy installation of electrical, telephone and computer wiring.
- The great thing about them is that they can be easily modified if your requirements change.
- They can even be dismantled and moved to another location if needed. You can’t do this with a conventional stick built building.
The Real Benefits of Modular Office Construction
- All the materials used to install a modular office are shipped pre-cut, mitered and completely finished – which means there is no measuring or cutting necessary, making installation easy and clean.
- If you compare the construction of a traditional building or office and a modular infrastructure – it takes less than half the time to build a modular office saving you both money and time.
- When it comes to depreciation incentives, you will be able to take advantages of 7 years worth of depreciation compared to the 39 year depreciation for traditional building options.