Warehouse Pallet Racking
Provide efficient and productive use of your space by selecting the proper racking system that can increase profits by maximizing floor space, organizing product in a more ergonomic layout to increase material flow and create a safer work place. The “best design” frequently will utilize a variety of storage methods to meet the needs of product size/flow and control.
Benefits of Pallet Racking
As we gain an understanding of your business, we can design and supply an efficient storage system preserving capital on the front end and increasing profit after implementation.
- A material handling storage system designed to fit your needs by an experienced team.
- Material is available in-stock in Kent, WA and from drop-ship locations throughout the United States.
- Extensive experience in high pile storage permitting and racking in seismic areas.
- All racking products offered will conform to RMI specifications to insure safety and maximum utility.
- Storage systems have been designed and installed throughout North America.
- Powder coated paint finish with option for galvanizing.
Applications Ideal for Pallet Rack Shelving
Storage rack applications are limitless and include both the standard configurations and the custom designed. Commonly supplied product range from 4′ to 40′ high with shelf capacities up to 20,000 lbs. Installations cover North America ranging from Alaska to Mexico and Washington to Florida and Hawaii.
- Dry Storage Ambient Temperature Warehouse
- Cooler or Freezer
- Exterior Rack
- Wash Down
- Distribution Centers
- Food Processing
- Food Distribution
- Third Party Logistics Warehouses
- Metal Suppliers
- Military Installations
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Carpet Storage
- Record Storage
- Lumber and Building Products