Push Back and Pallet Flow Pallet Racking
Dynamic storage systems with moving or rolling parts for efficient high density storage.
Push Back Pallet Racking
High density storage option where pallets are set on nesting wheeled carts or rollers and “pushed back” from the aisle position when loaded to accommodate additional pallet positions.
- Increase storage density up to 100%
- Aisles are reduced and a large number of SKUs can be efficiently stored
- The system is optimally used for LIFO (last in, first out) storage
- Commonly configured 2,3,4,5 or 6 pallets deep (12 for back to back rows)
- Installed upon Interchange, T-bolt or Structural style racks
- Faster and safer than drive-in style racks
- Specialized lift trucks not required
Pallet Flow Pallet Racks
A pallet is loaded at the charge end then rollers and guides transport the pallets to the discharge end of the system. Typically, full pallets are then picked by a forklift or single cases are picked from the pallet discharge location.
- For FIFO (first in, last out) applications –Protecting dated products
- Pallet storage systems typically deeper than push-back
- Can accommodate- wood pallets, plastic pallets, or slip sheets
- Brake speed controllers slow the pallets as they flow for safe and efficient storage