Selective Pallet Racking
Pallet Rack or Selective Rack: Selective pallet rack is the most ECONOMICAL and the MOST COMMON form of high pile pallet storage. Pallets are stored single or double deep, on static load beams.
Roll-Formed/ Interchange Style Pallet Racking
- The most common style of pallet racking used in North America
- Represents the lowest cost per pallet position with 100% selectivity
- Stocking Unarco brand pallet racks manufactured in the USA
- Beams have a superior gravity safety locking device in contrast to the spring clips or slide locks
- Uprights are constructed of a superior, abuse resistant closed tube
- Upright frames are fully welded, NOT bolted together
T-Bolt Pallet Racking
Roll-Formed racking with the benefit of a rigid bolted beam connection.
- Accidental load beam disengagement is virtually eliminated
- Offers a structurally superior connection of the beam and column
- Faster installation of a bolted system – Front end only connection
- Upright columns constructed of a superior, abuse resistant closed tube
- Infinitely adjustable end plates available for precise vertical adjustment of beams
Structural Pallet Racks
Beams and Uprights are fabricated from structural steel channel and angle.
- Superior abuse resistance
- Super Heavy Duty capacities
- Available with a bolted beam to upright connection or a unique “interchange style” connection
- Roll formed beams can be utilized with Unarco structural uprights
- Roll formed beams provide the benefit of accommodating all the standard rack accessories. ie. cross beams, cradles etc.