Electric Chain Hoists / Trolleys
(N)ER Electric Chain Hoists
The three phase (N)ER Series Electric Chain Hoists are high quality, full featured hoists offering a low headroom, lightweight body with a fan-cooled motor, standard thermal motor protection and a count hour meter for preventive maintenance.
These ER model electric hoists feature a secondary mechanical load brake.
Features & Benefits:
- (N)ER capacities range from 1/8 Ton to 5 Ton.
- (N)ER capacities range from 8 Ton to 20 Ton.
- NER capacities 1/8 through 5 Ton offer Smart Limit option.
- Suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments (IP55 rated) as body is completely sealed.
- 60 minute, H4 rated motor for the most demanding applications.
- Adjustable dual speed via under-the-cover variable frequency drive.
- “The Guardian” Smart Brake Technology revolutionary DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe design and 10 year warranty.
- Time saving set up and maintenance with plug in pendant and power supply cords.
- Corrosion, wear resistant, super strength, nickel-plated load chain.
- 5 or 6 pocket load sheave improves chain life and promotes smooth lifting.
- All standard models are UL listed to UL 1340 “Standard for Hoists”.
(N)ERCC 3 Phase Cylinder Control Electric Chain Hoists
The NER/ER Series Cylinder Control Electric Chain Hoists are an expanded version of the NER/ER series of electric chains hoists, but have additional features to make them more ergonomically friendly and ideal for high repetitive assembly operations. Models are available in both single and dual speeds.
These three phase electric hoists provide additional features such as ease of control, one-handed operation, fast lifting speeds and heavy duty production, which will help increase your productivity, while providing additional comfort for your operators.
Features & Benefits:
- Capacities ranging from 1/8 ton to ¼ ton.
- 60-minute duty rating, H4 classification.
- Thermal motor protection.
- In-line grip allows for one handed operation and improved operator comfort.
- The load can be easily positioned by operator’s free hand.
- “The Guardian” Smart Brake Technology, DC current motor brake with electrical failsafe.
- Under the cover variable frequency drive allows for adjustable dual speed.
- IP55 rated – body is completely sealed making it suitable for harsh indoor or outdoor environments.
NER Food Grade 3-Phase Electric Chain Hoist / Trolley
The NER-FG Series Food Grade Electric Chain Hoists are designed for use in food processing and/or packaging environments, offering RoHS compliance, as well as its food grade lubricants complying with FDA standards. Other food grade options are also available to help comply with each specific application and its unique requirements.
These three phase electric hoists come standard with food grade features, as well as all of the top quality features of our standard NER hoist, and can be combined with a push, geared or motorized trolley system if needed.
Food Grade Features & Benefits:
- Capacities from ¼ ton to 2 ton.
- Components are stainless steel and nickel-plated.
- Use food grade oil and grease.
- Hoists, trolleys, hooks and suspenders are coated with white epoxy paint.
- Load Chain is nickel plated.
- FDA compliant lubricants.
- ASME H4 classification.
- Other food grade options are available.