Looking for an easily installed shelving units to increase your efficiency and provide boundless solutions to your company?
Boltless Metal Shelving units can be quickly and easily assembled into many different configurations to meet your specific application. These shelving units are one of the many cost-effective ways to utilize unused overhead air space. By going up instead of out, you are able to maximize to the fullest, the use of your existing floor space for more productive activities.
Components consist of beams, posts, t-posts for joining shelving units together, and shelving material (usually particle board). No cross-bracing is required, so this industrial shelving can be accessed from all four sides as needed.
These simple shelving units have high accessibility and configuration, so depending on your space and usage requirements, our DACO staff can help you design a system into a multitude of configurations. This includes carts, benches, desks, and more! By simply adjusting or adding on accessories such as wheels, DACO has all your storage and service solutions!
Installation of this boltless metal shelving is quick and simple – all you need is a rubber mallet – there is no need for nuts, bolts or clips on standard units. Rivets on the beams snap into place on the slotted angle posts. Units wider than 48” do require a tie support and hardware.
This industrial shelving is built with flexibility in mind, the shelving components are reusable, and can be disassembled and reconfigured to meet new specifications.
Boltless Metal Shelving Unit Common Widths – 48”, 60”, 72”, 96”
Boltless Metal Shelving Unit Common Depths – 18”, 24”, 30”, 36”, 48”
IMPORTANT NOTE: All metal shelving weight capacities are based on evenly distributed loads on the shelves.
Benefits of Boltless Metal Shelving include:
- Cost-effective, won’t break your budget.
- Flexibility –
- Many different post and beam sizes and capacities are available; so if you are storing paper, general storage items, or heavier items such as archive boxes or tires, you are covered.
- Boltless shelving can be easily dismantled and reassembled to meet changing needs. (Please note it is always recommended that you make sure any new configuration meets the weight capacities of the beams/posts.)
- Because it is boltless – there are no nuts, bolts, or clips to come loose or lose.
- Depending on the complexity of your desired outcome, we have additional components available to meet all of your needs. Get ready to roll, store, organize, and maximize your efficiency with Boltless Metal Shelving!
Common Areas of Use for Boltless Metal Shelving Include:
- Distribution Centers
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Retail Stores
- Supply Rooms
- Archive Record Storage Rooms
- Backroom Storage
Common Configurations for Boltless Metal Shelving:
These are only a few configurations that DACO can supply to you, the list below is not extensive to the Boltless Shelving Units ability. Contact us to find the solution for you!
- Bulk Storage Units
- Bulky, Molding, or Long Parts Storage
- Counter or Workstation Units
- Packing Tables
- Tire Racks
- Garment / Hand Rod Units
- Stock & Service Carts
- Bin Storage Units
- Stock and Service Carts
- Packaging Benches & Work Centers
- Office Solutions
- Record Storage Systems
- Automotive Parts Storage
- Quarter Panel & Hood Storage Units
- Hanging Pipe Storage
- Molding Storage
- Muffler Heavy Storage
These are just some of the custom configurations that can be assembled with boltless metal shelving.
Boltless Metal Shelving Photo Gallery
Contact our team today to find the best Boltless option and conversion for you today!