Modular Drawer Cabinets
Modular Drawer Cabinets are the ideal storage solution for small to mid-size parts & products. Designed as a “building block” type system, these drawer cabinets come in various heights, widths and drawer heights so you can create the perfect storage solution for your specific applications.
Modular Drawer Cabinet Common Unit Widths – 23”, 30”, 45”, 60”
Modular drawer cabinet interiors can also be completely customized to fit your specific part dimensions. Here are just a few of the many configurations available.
Benefits of Modular Drawer Cabinets include:
- SPACE SAVING – can reduce the amount of storage space needed to store your parts by up to 60%, allowing a quick return on investment.
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCIES & ORGANIZATION – the interiors of the modular drawers can be sub-divided into the exact compart sizes needed to store your parts, so there is no wasted space, eliminating the need for cardboard boxes or plastic bins that take up more space.
- INCREASED SECURITY – the metal storage drawers can be closed and locked, preventing unauthorized entry, for increased loss prevention.
- IMPROVED PRODUCT QUALITY – product stored inside the metal storage drawers is protected from dirt and damage.
- DECREASED LABOR COSTS – parts retrieval times can be cut in half, saving valuable time.
- FLEXIBILITY – these modular drawer cabinets can be attached side-to-side, back-to-back, and stacked up to (5) units high. They come with fork truck base so they can also be relocated while fully loaded and are adjustable as your applications change.
Features Unique to Burroughs include:
- Locking mechanisms –
- Multiple locks can be keyed alike so the same key will open several different modular drawer cabinets.
- Lock cores are removable and can be replaced if keys are lost and/or personnel change.
- Ergonomic handles are flush with the housing exterior.
- Drawers have full height sides and back to prevent contents from falling out.