Having designated administrative and operations offices inside your facility allows your foreman’s and supervisors to better oversee operations and respond quickly to ever-evolving needs. Modular offices offer unlimited flexibility when it comes to space and proximity, and provide unique and custom solutions to meet a variety of applications, keeping the needs of your organization in mind.
Modular Office Administrative / Operations Office Solutions
Opting for a modular office instead of traditional construction, facilities can ensure quick and easy installation, as well as allowing for reconfiguration or relocation, in the future, if needs change. We offer a variety of solutions to fulfill your office needs, including:
- Mezzanine Offices
- Two-Story Offices
- Administrative Offices
- Plant Foreman’s Offices
- Break Rooms
- Conference Rooms
- In-Plant Offices
If you really want to allow your supervisors to be able to oversee the entire production floor, you might consider building a two-story modular office, with observation rooms being on the second floor; or even building the office on top of a mezzanine, which would also allow you to have storage or processing areas underneath it. Floor to ceiling windows will give you excellent sight lines to see everything happening on the plant floor below.
Benefits of Modular Office Administrative / Operations Offices
The customized modular office solutions we offer for your facility are sure to reap you the following benefits.
- Improved Communication – Modular offices allow an opportunity to bring engineering and operations employees closer to each other by placing them right in the middle of the action. This improves communication and encourages a more cohesive approach to running the factory.
- Increased Productivity – By bringing all the important team members on the floor, modular offices can help you increase the exposure of your staff to important operations and processes, leading to increased understanding and productivity.
- Effective Space Management – modular offices allow you to expand your office space within the existing footprint of your facility. This way you can maximize the efficiency of all available spaces in your facility and avoid spending money on obtaining new space.
- Smooth Operations – Working with modular materials to install modular offices rather than working with traditional construction techniques, allows you to build an office without disrupting ongoing plant operations.
- Flexibility – Modular offices are easy to install and reconfigure. If needed, they can easily be expanded, reconfigured, or relocated to better handle your changing office needs.