PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Building
As many companies prepare for their return to work during the Coronavirus pandemic, states, cities, and counties across the country are putting rigorous guidelines in place for them to follow.
In addition to implementing proper CDC-official social-distancing guidelines, it will be very important to determine who may have the virus but are not displaying any of the signs. To do this widespread testing will be necessary, but it is important that we keep our medical personal safety while performing the tests. That’s where these state-of-the-art PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Buildings by Starrco come into play.
Larger companies, with many employees, may also choose to position a booth by their entrances and screen their employees for temperature, prior to starting work.
In either instance, these booths will help to protect the person performing the testing.
Features of PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Buildings
- Dimensions – 52 w x 89 h
- Prefabricated, comes already built, and ready to use.
- The sealed glass barrier keeps parties on both sides of the glass safe from contact.
- Features either iris port or neoprene one-piece sleeve glove ports.
- Forklift pockets at the bottom, allow for easy relocation.
- It can be used for both interior and exterior applications.
- This Screening Booth is NOT a certified medical enclosure or medical device.
- When in use, the Operator should be required to wear appropriate medical PPE to address the environmental conditions in the area surrounding the infectious disease screening booth.
- It is the responsibility of the OWNER to ensure a clean, sanitary, and safe working environment; both inside and outside the booth.
PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Buildings used for COVID-19 Testing
If being used by medical technicians, health care & emergency workers to perform tests, the tests can be performed without having to make contact with the person on the other side, which allows both parties to remain safe.
PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Buildings used by Companies
As soon as your team arrives at work for the day, their first stop will be at the PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Building. For this reason, many business owners have chosen to put them right by the entrance door during the COVID-19 crisis.
When an employee approaches the booth, the screening technician inside will give them a proper examination using a sliding window. For an added bonus, some businesses are choosing to install accompanying arm portals that can be outfitted with bonded neoprene gloves.
What Are the Benefits of The PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Building?
One of the most significant benefits of the PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Building is that it comes already put together. Upon purchase, it will be ready-to-use as soon as it arrives. It even comes with convenient forklift pockets, which allow for easy relocation wherever you would like to put it.
These screening booths at Applied Handling NW can be used both indoors and outdoors, and are also easily-wiped down for simple sterilization.
Protect Your Business with A High-Grade Screening Booth
DOWNLOAD PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Building Literature
If you want the best protection for your business, you might consider the PPE Screening Booth Prefabricated Building from Applied Handling NW. Call our team today at 877-247-2934 or contact us online to learn more about these innovative products, and how they can help protect your organization.