Pallet Racking Systems
Pallet racking systems are a great way to capitalize on square footage in a warehouse. These systems allow for increased vertical storage, greater mobility, and increased safety on the warehouse floor. Each pallet racking system has its own advantages and each warehouse has its own unique storage needs. When designed and used properly, a pallet racking system allows for increased product flow or storage, both in product variety and depth. For example, systems are geared towards long-term bulk storage while others are created to allow for short-term, high-turnover products.
Knowing the needs of your warehouse and your company will allow you to create an ideal pallet racking system for your storage needs. These systems are versatile enough to use a combination of systems within the same warehouse and allow for use across a number of different industries. Pallet racks can be combined with other warehouse systems such as conveyors to create optimal product storage, handling, and shipment, saving time and money throughout a facility.
To make the most out of a pallet rack system, it is essential to include all of the proper accessories and safety equipment. Also, inspection and repair of any damaged pallet racks are crucial to ensure proper warehouse safety.
Learn more about pallet racking options and features. We have warehouses in both the Kent, WA and Portland, OR areas.
Benefits of Pallet Racking
As we gain an understanding of your business, we can design and supply an efficient storage system preserving capital on the front end and increasing profit after implementation.
- A material handling storage system designed to fit your needs by an experienced team.
- Material is available in-stock in Kent, WA and from drop-ship locations throughout the United States.
- Extensive experience in high pile storage permitting and racking in seismic areas.
- All racking products offered will conform to RMI specifications to insure safety and maximum utility.
- Storage systems have been designed and installed throughout North America.
- Powder coated paint finish with option for galvanizing.
Ideal Applications for Pallet Rack
Storage rack applications are limitless and include both the standard configurations and the custom designed. Commonly supplied product range from 4′ to 40′ high with shelf capacities up to 20,000 lbs. Installations cover North America ranging from Alaska to Mexico and Washington to Florida and Hawaii.
- Dry Storage Ambient Temperature Warehouse
- Cooler or Freezer
- Exterior Rack
- Wash Down
- Distribution Centers
- Food Processing
- Food Distribution
- Third Party Logistics Warehouses
- Metal Suppliers
- Military Installations
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Aircraft Manufacturers
- Carpet Storage
- Record Storage
- Lumber and Building Products